Apart from successfully cooking my Wan Tan Ho yesterday, before my cooking attempt in the kitchen, hubby took me to the fish shop in Noak Hill to stock up my fish tank. After long deliberation, I decided to go for the 3 Malabar baby puffers and a sucker fish. Currently, I had 2 gurami's in the tank and a sucker fish which two of the guramis had been kicked out of the tank and been transfered to hubby's larger tank as they were very aggressive and bullying the rest of the fishes in my tank.

I have had experienced with puffer fish and that was the spotted green puffer. As I have lost them due to going off on holiday and came back, tank was in it's most filth, most of my fishes did not survived. When I got back my from my holiday, I couldn't see a thing in my tank as the tank was covered in alga. Cleaned the tank, left it as it is and let the filter running with just a couple of small fishes to keep it going for the time being. Now I am happy with my tank which I have stocked up with new fishes and hopefully they will last long this time as I am around. As for now, I have 3 Malabar baby puffers, loads of shrimps, one weird fish which came in the bag of Shrimps when we bought it(guess it jumped in without the shopkeeper realising while he was scooping out the shrimps) and 2 suckers fishes. This time, I will try to keep an eye on them as these puffers are not cheap, they were £4.40 each and they are so tiny!!! I enjoy watching them and I hope they are happy in their new home...Don't die on me this time!! xxx