OMG!!! I DID IT AGAIN! After how long I've not updated my blog? Since 2009! Gudness me how time flies and how my brain is slowly dissipating into thin air as I have yet again absolutely forgotten about this poor bloggy of mine. Anyhow, here I am again, like chipsmore, Skejap ade..Skejap takde..nom nom nom nom..hihihi..and for now, I'll be tattering again..the chipsmore is back..Not sure for how long though :P

I've been very busy over the past few weeks now and my I swear I feel like my feet are about to fall off, slowly but surely, but it's been great! I just love it being on my toes. Time flies so quickly without realising, we are already at the end of August!!! Christmas is around the corner people!!! Christmas cards are already out in stores!! Madness!! I've been so busy over the week that my poor fishies are being neglected. I think it's high time I should give the 3 tanks a good clean, most prolly tomorrow I guess since I have the day off tomorrow.

Few new agenda has come up over the couple of months which had prolly contributed towards my busy bee days and one of it is having yet another new business being officially trading and going live online! Mango Travels!!!! yess! We have ventured out our business heading towards the world in travel industry since we, me and Phil love travelling ourselves! I enjoy every minute of it from the intensive training, putting up the website, researching, liaising with potential customers, putting up packages, you name it I am all hands on and I love it! So good luck to Mango Travels and cheers to me and Phil for our new business venture! All in good times, let's hope it will run smoothly just like her older brother Mango Solutions. Come visit us on mangotravels.co.uk for more info and get it touch with me if you need a holiday!

Right then, I guess I should finish this for today, need to get ready for work and am looking forward to my day off tomorrow, it's only 8.55am and I am already thinking of tomorrow?? LOL!!! Looks like it's sunny again outside but hopefully it's going to be warm and not as chilly as yesterday.. ohh by the way, I absolutely messed up my diet yesterday and had fried rice!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!! You notty girl!!! Punishment for having carb yesterday, GEVANY WILL BE ON THE TREADMILL FOR 1 HOUR TODAY! Or maybe I'll do an hour class of body pump or something..Ok Gevany Vanessa, enough now, go and get ready for work!!! BAIKLAHHHHH!!! GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!! To Infinity and beyondddddddd!!! Over and out!!! xxx