Yayyyyyyyy!! It's TGIF!! It's 7.30am and I just had my quick breakfast of peanut of butter toast and a cup of tea. I open up www.sky.com and read the news and saw one of the small headlines of todays top videos, "Puppy Flushed Down Toilet" and I was like uuhhh ohhhh..need to read this.

"Puppy Flushed Down Toilet"

A week-old puppy flushed down the toilet by a four-year-old, who decided the cocker spaniel 'needed a wash', has been saved. It was trapped in a waste pipe for nearly four hours before drainage firm Dyno-Rod came to the rescue.

Poor little boy didn't know what he caused when he innocently wanted to wash the puppy. There was a video post on the side for you lots to watch if you want on how they saved the poor puppy. Just go to www.sky.com and search for the todays top videos headline. If this were to happen in Malaysia I doubt that people would even bother to do anything...I am pleased that the lil mut was saved..