Uhhh...I seem to have missed out loads since I last blog on friendster..So here I am everyone! I'm blogging again but not on friendster though so I'll stick to one and I shall stick to this one..I'm feeling bored so I thought heyyy..why not start blogging again..Yeahhh! Sounds good to me so here I gooooooo....blahh....blahhh..blahh..heh..


It's the 24th of June today and in 9 hours I'll be officially 21 again!!! Teehhhee...Birthdays..Birthday...How I used to love my birthday oh so much! Not that I don't enjoy as much now..I still do but it's a bit different when we are all grown up..I used to celebrate my birthday every single year when I was back home...It's always been a big one for me and it is indeed very important to me up to this day..I used to spend my birthday with loads of family and friends but it's just a different story all together..I spend it with my hubby...Dont't get me wrong I love my poo poo bear but it's just different...I like it extremely lively..Lots of noise..Lots of people and being far from my family and friends has made me into a different person..I feel hmmm...a bit lonely..*sigh*...but I do look always look forward to my birthday with my hubby coz he takes me out on a nice dinner and buys me cute gifts...I love him... I love me hubby but I love my big birthdays too!!!


Alright then...This is only my 1st blog so I won't bore you...I'm counting every hour towards my BORN day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME GONTUA!!!!! hehehehe...Toddles people...to infinity and beyond!!!!!



The Great G...